We use our clinical expertise to develop community service pathways for particular eye health problems such as Minor Eye Conditions, Low Vision Services and Glaucoma and Cataracts monitoring. These accredited clinical pathways give LOCs in England the tools which can be used in their negotiations with their local health commissioners.
(Please note, the LOCSU Community Service Pathways are currently under review and nearing publication. Check back soon to view them – November 2018.)
- Cataract (pre/post-operative)
- Children’s Vision (Paediatrics)
- Low Vision
- Glaucoma Repeat Readings & OHT Monitoring
- Minor Eye Conditions Service (MECS)
- People with Learning Difficulties