The annual conference for the LOC community
13-14 November 2019
The National Optical Conference (NOC) is your event, designed to deliver the perfect mix of information, education and opportunities to network with your colleagues from LOCs nationwide.
We’re bringing together industry experts, inspirational speakers and exhibitors in this flagship event that captures the growing energy, challenges and opportunities in the optical sector today.
New for this year, the series of Facilitated Discussions will provide a unique opportunity to discuss and influence how LOCs and LOCSU should respond to NHS Reform and Restructuring.
If you’re involved with your Local Optical Committee or Primary Eyecare Company the conference is a must-attend and we’re encouraging each LOC to send several delegates who will benefit from the ideas, information and networking on offer.
Join us to:
Engage with LOCSU on our strategic plan and find out how it will help your LOC to flourish.
- We’ll be exploring the business strategy announced at last year’s conference and highlighting the practical benefits and opportunities for LOCs. It’s your chance to ask questions, share your views and contribute to the success of LOCs.
Network with colleagues from LOCs nationwide.
- Connect and share insights, experiences and ideas. Make new friends and catch up with old ones over an informal dinner on the evening of 13 November, and throughout the conference during workshops, break-out sessions and more.
Discover the latest information on developments in NHS reconfiguration and how the optical sector is responding.
- Get insights from those at the heart of NHS reconfiguration and find out how your LOC can engage effectively to promote services delivered in primary care.
Influence how LOCs and LOCSU should respond to NHS Reform by engaging in the Facilitated Discussions.
- Topics include LOC engagement with PCNs and STP/ICS transformation.
Build relationships with LOCSU’s new Optical Lead team.
- Get to know the team and find out how they can help your LOC develop and grow.
Book your place now
Every LOC is entitled to one complimentary delegate place and there is no limit on how many delegates can attend from each LOC. Sending 3 delegates will enable your LOC to be involved in all 6 facilitated discussions. We encourage everyone involved with LOCs and Primary Eyecare to attend the year’s most valuable event and look forward to seeing you there.
The four star Chesford Grange hotel is full of character with spacious rooms, spa and gym, plus dining in the River Room restaurant. It’s conveniently located close to motorway links and national rail stations in Kenilworth and Warwick.
If you have any questions about the NOC, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.