On 1 September 2015, Capita plc took on responsibility for delivering NHS England’s primary care support service – now called Primary Care Support England (PCSE).
Primary care support services relevant to opticians and optometrists include: administrating monthly payments of GOS claims; processing Performer List applications and GOS contract applications; deducting Local Optical Committee (LOC) levies; supply of GOS forms; and processing Continuing Education and Training (CET) payments.
- To go to PCSE’s website, please click this link
- Contact PCSE Ophthalmic team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact PCSE Performers List team at email@example.com
- Customer Services Centre helpline: 0333 014 2884
- Find your NHS England Regional Local Team (RLT)
- Find your ODS code via HSCIC’s ODS Portal