Primary care support services relevant to opticians and optometrists include: administrating monthly payments of GOS claims; processing Performer List applications and GOS contract applications; deducting Local Optical Committee (LOC) levies; supply of GOS forms; and processing Continuing Education and Training (CET) payments.
Our sub-pages to the right provide information which has been provided by PCSE. However, you can go directly to PCSE’s FAQs to find out the latest and contact them: https://pcse.england.nhs.uk/help/
- To go to PCSE’s website, please click this link
- Contact PCSE Ophthalmic team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact PCSE Performers List team at email@example.com
- Customer Services Centre helpline: 0333 014 2884
- Find your NHS England Regional Local Team (RLT)
- Find your ODS code via HSCIC’s ODS Portal